Welcome to the Revolution of Personal Transport!
At Ride Two Wheels we support the idea of car-free cities built for people, not air-polluting machines. That is why we love the fact that the electric scooters and bicycles are moving from the alternative to the mainstream way for transport for the urban-dwellers.
We are passionate about promoting sustainable forms of urban transportation, especially the battery-powered two-wheelers, whether they are old-school and minimalistic or smart and futuristic. Our mission is to reach out to all the forward-thinking personal transport enthusiasts out there and to help you turn your daily commute into a fun, enjoyable and good-for-the-planet ride.
On this website you will find reviews of the latest and greatest in the world of two wheeled electric rides currently available. We offer you objective information, as well as a little bit of our personal experience in riding, biking, scooting and zooming around on these amazing vehicles. Also, we’ve tried to provide you with buyer’s guides, how-to instructions and information about traffic regulations. If you still have any question you can contact us anytime.
- Graduated from Carnegie Mellon University with a degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- A light electric vehicle enthusiast.
- At the age of 9, he built his first electric scooter from his sister’s kick scooter and his father’s cordless drill.
- He ruined both and was grounded for weeks, but the passion for DIY projects remained.
- Owner of a small bike shop in Colorado Springs.
- Member of Electric bicycle club of Colorado
- In his free time he enjoys tinkering with bike frames and batteries.
- He plans to travel around the world on an electric bike.