3. Kaabo Wolf Warrior 11: Off Road eScooter
The Kaabo Wolf Warrior 11 is a pure off-road worthy beast, and is among the fastest and the toughest electric scooters out there. The two 1200 W hub motors can reach up to 5400 W of power, easily beating any incline (up to 45 degree slopes), and giving the you the adrenaline rush of your life every time you accelerate. You really have to grip the handles hard and brace yourself, because this baby will throw you off if you’re not careful. Accelerate responsibly until you get the hang of it.
This scooter has much more in common with racing motorcycles than with other electric scooters; the front fork construction and suspension system gives that away at first glance. It’s better to think and act like the Wolf Warrior is a motorcycle, so be sure to wear full protective gear when you ride one.
Read our detailed review of the Wolf Warrior here.
The tires are 11″ pneumatic tubeless ones, and combined with the suspension system (hydraulic spring in the front, and two springs in the back) gives you a smooth ride on off-road terrain.
It has two hydraulic disc brakes to make you stop safely; to help them out, an E-ABS system will prevent your wheels from locking up. It’s water-resistant (IPX4 certificate), meaning it’ll work in the rain, as long as it’s not submersed in water.
- Motor Power: Two 1200W hub-motors (peak 5400W)
- 60V 35Ah Lithium Battery made by LG
- Foldable, the mechanism is solid but this scooter isn’t easily portable.
- Top Speed: 50 mph
- Max Range: 93 miles Eco Mode / 56 miles Turbo Mode
- 11” Pneumatic Tubeless Tires
- Front and Rear Hydraulic Brake + E-ABS
- Powerful LED Headlights and Brake Light
- Full LED display made by Minimotors
- IPX4 Water-resistant
- Max Gradient: About 45 Degrees
- Max load 330 lbs
- Weight 101 lbs
- A very loud electronic horn